• High compression strength
• Compact designs
• Can Endure in 250oC
• Suitable for all types of Power Coating Furnaces
Advantages of Honeycomb Core
• Honeycomb Core is an excellent core for all types of interior doors by virtue of their high pressure strength. It is an ideal substitute to traditional solid fillings, chipboard strips or tube boards.
• Honeycomb Core serves as a proper, low-cost, firm core or filling for furniture sandwich panels. They contribute to making of lightweight but
robust furniture by offering a high strength-to-weight and strength-to-thickness ratios.
• It is most suitable for furniture pieces that demand high manoeuvrability during transportation and handling.
• The use of a core as filling material makes for lesser and easier manual handling in the entire logistics process and significantly brings down
the cost of transportation.
• Made of 100% recycled material, paper honeycomb is nature friendly. They can be used in flat doors, moulded doors, steel doors as well as
standards hardboard doors.
• They can be used in flat doors, moulded doors, steel doors as well as standard hardboard doors.
• Paper honeycomb offers unmatched glue bonding with UF, PVA or PUR Hot melt when used between hardboard, MDF, Steel and Melamine
Applications of Honeycomb Core :
• Core is used as Door Filling Material
• It is also used as filler material in various furniture panels