Detailed Description :
Honeycomb paper boards are made up of kraft paper which is mainly used as raw material for packaging purposes. Honeycomb paper boards are available in variety of thicknesses and therefore mainly used as buffer in boxes. Honeycomb boards are modified to fill the void spaces in box. This will ensure that product will not shake or misplace from its place inside the box.
Honeycomb paper board also used as firm base inside the box. High pressure strength is one of the advantage of honeycomb boards. The major advantage of honeycomb board is it’s easy to cut-paste process. Unlike the thermocol, honeycomb boards can be customized with very low cost.
Working Principle :
The honeycomb board is nothing but the layer of paper and honeycomb core. The main strength is in core, Honeycomb core is flexible and can be stretched up to 15 times it’s original size.
The top and bottom papers are also called as “outliners”. Outliners are useful to keep honeycomb core at it’s position, making it straight and stable. Sandwiching mainly involves gluing and heat treatment.
• High Strength
• Approved By All Countries Over The Globe
• Easy To Cut And Paste
Applications of Honeycomb Boards :
The honeycomb boards are used as buffers, separators, cushions, fitments, base, support inside the box. We can also use honeycomb boards to make display panels for more info. Please visit Honeycomb panels.
Advantages of Honeycomb Board :
• It is the best substitute for Foam & Thermocol (EPS)
• Depending upon the applications, these boards are available in a variety of forms such as Void Fillers, Dunnage
• These boards guarantee the transport of almost any product without damage.
• The boards have excellent separating, stabilising and protecting characteristics. They are easy to handle and comply with high levels of energy
• Paper honeycomb boards are also made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable.
• Special offers for Packaging Industries.