Detailed Description :
Honeycomb paper panels are made up of Imported VIRGIN KRAFT LINER PAPER which is mainly used for “Display” purposes. Honeycomb paper panels are available in variety of thicknesses and Sizes. Honeycomb panels are made as per the customer requirement. Panels are robust and sturdy as plywood boards. Panels are custom made as per customer demand.
Honeycomb paper panels are also used to make display racks and showpieces. Panels have High pressure strength and therefore used to stack the product on to it. panels can withstand 20 to 35 kg weight (Per Sq. Ft.) With minimal lateral support.
All types of printing is possible on honeycomb board panels. For four-color printing costumers prefer to print whole paper reel and then make the honeycomb panel out of it. The major advantage of honeycomb panel is it’s easy to cut, paste and other modifications process.
Working principle :
APPROVED and USED by following Multi-National Companies :
The honeycomb panel is nothing but the layer of high grade paper and honeycomb core. The main strength is in core, Honeycomb core is flexible and can be stretched up to 15 times its original size.
The top and bottom papers are also called as “outliners”. Outliners are useful to keep honeycomb core at its position, making it straight and stable. Sandwiching mainly involves gluing and heat treatment.
• High stiffness and smooth surface
• Great folding Strength
• Moisture proof
• Pure white Paper (optional): For sharp, High contrast printing
• Laminated with water resistant layer (optional)
Applications of honeycomb panels :
The honeycomb panels are used as Stackers, partition for portable cabins, writing boards, portable sofa and many more.
There are special companies who make custom-made panels and furniture by honeycomb panels.
Advantages of Honeycomb Panels:
• High pressure strength yet Lightweight
• Modifications : Appropriate for gluing processes with UF, PVA or PUR Hot melt
• Suitable as a core material between facings of softwood, paperboard, plywood, plasterboard, chipboard, MDF, HDF, melamine and steel.
Outstanding deformation properties
• Available with or without ventilation slits or holes
• Paper honeycomb filled panels can easily be fitted with the help of hollow core anchors. Plasterboard partitions as well as wooden or melamine skin
partitions are widely used as exhibition stall and office cubicle walls.
• Special offers for Packaging Industries.